Sunday, October 7, 2012

DAY 10: GRADIENT nails


Gradient nails! I decided to use an ocean-ish theme for the this set of gradient nails. The reason why there is only one lonely dolphin on my ring finger is because I actually dislike sticking 3D stuff on my nails. Firstly, I really doubt that this little dolphin is still gonna be there by tomorrow morning. Secondly, with 3D deco, washing my hair is a hassle!! It will get trapped and all when washing, plus the worry that it'll just fly off when I pull it through my hair.


I actually coated two coats of Zoya Maisie to give the nice fleck effect (ocean-ish look!), which isn't obvious in the first photo, but more obvious in this one. Its more obvious in actual. And here it is, gradient nails, wrapping up the 'colour segment' of the 31 Day Challenge.


Here is what I used.
From left to right: OPI Let's See The Ring, O2 Skin Nail Polish, 3 blue Faceshop Nail Polish and Zoya Maisie.


No comments:

Post a Comment