Saturday, December 3, 2011

31 Day Challenge



DAY 1: RED Nails (Faceshop)




This challenge has been going on for quite awhile but I only stumbled upon it sometime last month? So far I've done Day 1 to 5. I'm not doing this on a daily basis due to the lack of time.




DAY 2: ORANGE nails (borrowed from friend)



I borrowed the orange polish from my friend Joanne as I didn't have any orange in my nail polish collection.


















DAY 3: YELLOW nails (OPI: Need Sunglasses?) 
This bright yellow polish is too borrowed from my friend because I don't have any yellow in my polish collection either.




















DAY 4: GREEN nails (Konad) 


This is green! Its yellowish green.

























DAY 5: BLUE nails (China Glaze: Frostbite)


I love this colour! Its a bright electric blue!
























No comments:

Post a Comment